Pretty Girls And A Hair Trick= Nice Video

Damn i wish i had paper like that you dont even sound worried when you say "i lost 2 before that" haha :-p..oh and was that beast? i couldnt tell.

I wanted a good entry level system...Kenwood KVT-512 7 inch touch screen.Went with alpine... 2 Type R 15's @ 4ohms powered by 2 MRP-M1000 amps, dual 2 farad caps, Type R 6x9's and 5x1/4's, Optima battery and HO Alt soon to come. All in the back off my 03 Pontilac bonneville. Simple but effective.

Damn i wish i had paper like that you dont even sound worried when you say "i lost 2 before that" haha :-p..oh and was that beast? i couldnt tell.

At that point what could I have done but eat it and continue with the Demos. Now taking the amp down is bitch and then sending it to get fixed. It's something stupid. The RCA input jack inside the amp needs to be joined again. The work and time is the bitch. The amps being where they are is hurting them. the amp are either unscrewing themselves or something because I retighten them and the holes are not stripped.

Good vid and nice to see its being done with less subs than what you have! Good looking hunnies.

when the two subs were out, it sounded completely different but to virgin ears, they didn't know. Now the box is to big for the subs