Got trashed over month ago at a friends house didnt remember shit other than this girl was all over me...well month later this girl calls my cell around 11:30 pm i was in bed have to be at work at 7 in the morning..and my g.f answers...the chick told her everthing that happend i guess we kissed and i said some b.s about my g.f..well now my g.f of 3 years is movin back in with her parents and takein my lil girl thats going to be 2 july 8th..takin it pretty rough...my faught i guess :(:(

1999 Chevy Blazer 4 dr.

L5 Kicker 15"

Kicker 750.1

damn, why did the chick drop a dime on you????? sorry to hear that though but at least you arent pointing fingers

i dont have no idea..my girl can useualy get info out of anyone...and i had never met the bitch b4 that night and havent spoke to her since...and these women all stick together seems like

1999 Chevy Blazer 4 dr.

L5 Kicker 15"

Kicker 750.1

damn man if you really care about the girlfriend and you want to get her and your girl back I seriously would just try to apoligize and explain you were trashed and it was the shit talking....Everyone has some shit to say when they are wasted. It will probably take a while to calm down but if you are a gentleman about it and seriously devote yourself without harasssing her, she will probably see the light, depending on the girl of course.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

damn man if you really care about the girlfriend and you want to get her and your girl back I seriously would just try to apoligize and explain you were trashed and it was the shit talking....Everyone has some shit to say when they are wasted. It will probably take a while to calm down but if you are a gentleman about it and seriously devote yourself without harasssing her, she will probably see the light, depending on the girl of course.

yeah i know what you mean i love this girl with everthing but she is one of thouse girls cant talk to her got her mind made up girls

1999 Chevy Blazer 4 dr.

L5 Kicker 15"

Kicker 750.1

yeah i know what you mean i love this girl with everthing but she is one of thouse girls cant talk to her got her mind made up girls

I know the solution to that one.....you gotta spend money though :wacko: ....send her roses, chocolate, etc. Try to talk to her parents and see if you can sway their opinion of you. That will really help if you can.

I know the solution to that one.....you gotta spend money though :wacko: ....send her roses, chocolate, etc. Try to talk to her parents and see if you can sway their opinion of you. That will really help if you can.

thats jus it my hands are tied on the money been off work for over month jus started a in job makin 9 an hr yesterday..backed up on 2 trucks that are 525 a month not incuding rent ect. ect..

1999 Chevy Blazer 4 dr.

L5 Kicker 15"

Kicker 750.1

thats jus it my hands are tied on the money been off work for over month jus started a in job makin 9 an hr yesterday..backed up on 2 trucks that are 525 a month not incuding rent ect. ect..

well it's not like that shit costs a fortune...just do it for a few days and try to talk sense into her. I've dug out of deeper holes than yours, so I'm sure you can figure something out. Good Luck!

well it's not like that shit costs a fortune...just do it for a few days and try to talk sense into her. I've dug out of deeper holes than yours, so I'm sure you can figure something out. Good Luck!

Thanks man ill need it!

1999 Chevy Blazer 4 dr.

L5 Kicker 15"

Kicker 750.1