Pics from Recent Show

Eddy722

i love that silver expedtion and how they did those 6X9s in the doors.

x2...Very nice expedition there

nall man i'm done with new trucks. i'm a ride this one out until something major goes wrong. i really want be driving it any in 2007 seeing i'll be overseas doing this Navy thing. but that'll give me time to think, save the cheese, and moreless keep down on the mileage i put on the EX. she's almost there though, just need a new amp (preferable a RF T20001bd, an HO alternator, rims and paint the bottom and that's it .......... i've got everything else.

my expedition is blue with the gray bottom. i see a lot of people taking them and having that gray part paintd so the whole truck would be one color. that's my project for next year along with the 22s or 24s

Mine is blue with kacky at the bottom (eddie bauer edition)...I would go all out on it but from now on it's the system im working on and next Dec it's due to be turned in so by then I'll decide if im keeping it or getting a new Tahoe.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module