Not so regular cab Chevy - Back in business

Thanks guys.. I stopped by lowes on the way home from work picked up 2 sheets of 3/4" plywood and a 2x2 (Bill's request for bracing in the box). It looks like friday night I might be headin uptown and goin to a small show with BFB on saturday, truck wont be done but maybe i can cut some of this by then and we can do some work on it sat morning or something.

Sadly for now i have to go to job #2.

Computer technician by day, grill cook by night. Im very diverse :P

-BS

Alright got a few pics of the 30 minutes of work i did after working at USC 6:45-3:30 and then the restaurant 5:30-9:15. Almost 13 hour work day and still workin on the system.. As a wise friend told me "Theres always time for bass".

What I picked up today

Posted Image

The boxes current paint/covered state, yes i have to paint the recessed areas

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Not my best work but it is solid and will keep the box from flexing...

Now i have to do laundry :(

Better be a lot of feedback when i return!

-BS

Damn, didn't know you covered the box already .... looks good!

For the braces, could wrap some fiberglass around where they meet in the middle, and attach to the box. Might or might not need that, but wouldn't hurt if you have some extra laying around. Are the braces going to mess up your lights at all?

And yes...can always make time for bass!

Damn, didn't know you covered the box already .... looks good!

For the braces, could wrap some fiberglass around where they meet in the middle, and attach to the box. Might or might not need that, but wouldn't hurt if you have some extra laying around. Are the braces going to mess up your lights at all?

And yes...can always make time for bass!

Im thinkin about it i just didnt want to bust out the glass tonight.. Too late. I dont think they will mess with the lights because there are 4 LEDs in the strip and there isnt one in the middle which is where the brace is, so if i numbered them from left to right 1-4. I think the 2nd and 3rd LEDs would bypass the brace possibly.

Here

Posted Image

Don't ya love my PS skills!?!? I marked where the LED's are and the way they shine and the middle is where the brace is ... Confusing youll see

-BS

u work fast.

great idea too. lovin this build

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I marked where the LED's are and the way they shine and the middle is where the brace is ... Confusing youll see

-BS

I get it... should be ok, just wasn't sure where the LEDs were on the strip. Ya, nice PS skills... :blink:

looking good. i thought about doing that but decided to do a cut through instead. good luck should sound good.

If it was my truck and i had the right to make all the decisions this bish woulda been cut up months ago trust me.. Thats why im scared to go up and chill with BFB because there is about a 97% chance that i would wake up the following morning with the whole back of the cab gone (pstone ) and my dad would break his foot off in my ass and go hunt BFB down for money to replace the truck lol

-BS

Archived