Not so regular cab Chevy - Back in business

Get the fuck outta here!!!!! the sleeping giant returns, with more than ever!!! glad your getting it going again!!!!! :popcorn::drinks:

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

Appreciate your kindness good sir but I have a sawzall and hole saws.. Think I got it under control :)

On second thought.. I gotta pay for wire, so bring me some MDF up from Georgia and help me get this bitch started

Alright, just let me throw it in the back of my tru... Er ... Nvm

Get the fuck outta here!!!!! the sleeping giant returns, with more than ever!!! glad your getting it going again!!!!! :popcorn::drinks:

Nice you see you too Matt

Wheres your damn updates slacker :)

Alright, just let me throw it in the back of my tru... Er ... Nvm

I was thinking the same haha

So i've come up with about 20 different variations of the same thing.. Both of these can be modified with properties of the other but these are my two main designs..

Lots of wood, all one piece.. Not a big fan of woofers facing directly at each other but other builds have shown proven results..

2.jpg

A bit less wood and a split 2 piece, attached once in the bed.. Like that all of the woofers aim towards the opening but the front chamber is much smaller in this design..

3.jpg

Who's got some feedback for me?

I like the first design more personally.

And i'll tell you this now, never EVER care about how much wood a design needs, the more wood you use, the more wood you'll get if you catch my drift haha.

Man you need to come outta the closet already, always got vibrators and penis on your mind lmao

Im gonna try my best to combine the two designs today and get the best of both scenarios out of it as far as shared port and woofer alignment goes.

Give me a few hours

Man you need to come outta the closet already, always got vibrators and penis on your mind lmao

Im gonna try my best to combine the two designs today and get the best of both scenarios out of it as far as shared port and woofer alignment goes.

Give me a few hours

ALright i admit it, i'm an audiosexual. Audioz gets me off :ehh:

Archived