Not so regular cab Chevy - Back in business

Not a lot of work done... But you know the drill and pics are pics... Not so happy with the 6.5's bc they are shielded but thats all i could find in 4 ohm that would work perfectly...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Some tintage.. Doin the rears later

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

These little guys are the shit

Posted Image

:search:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Gonna be a while on 12 ga wire, x-overs, tweets. Other than that new 8 ga wire will be here wednesday...

-BS

I know this sounds kinda stupid but you could build a little box around the back of those speakers and port it. I tried it with my home audio set and it was alot louder than sealed or in your case I.B.

images-4.jpgdjscrewbanner5sf.jpgimages.jpg

"IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL

2 15" Fi BTLs

7.5 cf box @ 33hz

Sundown SAZ-3500D

Powermaster S3400 & D3100

Iraggi 300a alt

SecondSkin - totally dead

Knu wire

BTW Looooking Guuuuuud!!! :good:

Thanks man... Im going to build a box around the smaller speakers along with the tangbands, but im not going to port it bc i dont really have a need, but i need to enclose them so they dont share airspace, not to mention they would be sealed in about 4 cubes..

Im booked for the rest of this week and have family visiting all weekend, so my only time for progress is after work at about 10 oclock at night :) Oh well. Gotta get her done and good by next Friday morning.

Now i have to do work :bad:

-BS

Do work son...I thought John was going to help you...this thing should be done by now. Looks like you're working on a timeline like mine :rofl:

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Do work son...I thought John was going to help you...this thing should be done by now. Looks like you're working on a timeline like mine :rofl:

Haha yeah i am... I never made it up that weekend or she'd a been done... What sucks is waiting on equipment to show up... Atleast im doin work everyday... Cmon man get you some more BTL's and come up like Wednesday, ill take off work and head on up there, John, you and I can have it all in by SESD... Muhahahahaha

:drinks:

-BS

Archived