Not so regular cab Chevy - Back in business

these tweets are sick!!! have any links to where you got them? I want 4 sets!!!!!!

and they do sit quite nice in your pillars, look ready to scream!! :yahoo:

you are killing me wondering how your going to lay out your doors........any time you want to throw a homie a bone - lol

Well theyre a little pricey... I know AI in Fresno is a dealer, hit up Ray and see what he can do.

Im not 100% sure yet, still trying to figure out how I wanna do the tweets where the controls were.. Nothing special with the mids though..

Well theyre a little pricey... I know AI in Fresno is a dealer, hit up Ray and see what he can do.

Im not 100% sure yet, still trying to figure out how I wanna do the tweets where the controls were.. Nothing special with the mids though..

will do - thanks. hoping not more than $65 a pair, as that is what the polk tweets I want are.....:(

and the angle of the window switch panel is perfect for the tweets, should get some really good sound from there. I like it :popcorn:

and spent the better part of the day rewiring the ac controls and deck....an extra 30". How the F$#K did you have the patience to sit there and solder all those extensions.....12 on the deck, and 19 on the ac controls......didnt even start the window switches yet. :trippy:

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

will do - thanks. hoping not more than $65 a pair, as that is what the polk tweets I want are.....:(

and the angle of the window switch panel is perfect for the tweets, should get some really good sound from there. I like it :popcorn:

and spent the better part of the day rewiring the ac controls and deck....an extra 30". How the F$#K did you have the patience to sit there and solder all those extensions.....12 on the deck, and 19 on the ac controls......didnt even start the window switches yet. :trippy:

Yeah I really didnt want to relocate my AC and my deck is only 4 connections.. The switches are where teh fun begins bro! :D

Im debating pullin a late night tonight and tearin my doors down to glass them. Might wait until tomorrow morning cuz i probably wont get home until midnight or later...

man, that turned out sick.....nice and smooth. cant wait till I get that far along. wanted to work on it this weekend, but fell short on time. Looks sick, bet the imaging will be sick, and wouldn't change a thing :good: props brotha!!!!

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

man, that turned out sick.....nice and smooth. cant wait till I get that far along. wanted to work on it this weekend, but fell short on time. Looks sick, bet the imaging will be sick, and wouldn't change a thing :good: props brotha!!!!

Thanks Matt! Im anxious to see what youre gonna do for yours.. That was about 3 hours worth of work from ripping the panel the rest of the way off to stretching fleece, the driver door is still completely intact so I need to find about 4 hours after work today and then the fun begins :)

Archived