well i was showing one my friend my new setup.im running a RF t10001 on a 15"SSD on a sealed box.im already building a ported box. so the other coworker comes and he starts saying that im never going to have a system as loud as his was.so i asked him what did he had.he said he had 2 12" kicker solobaric on a sealed box that he paid $250 for and he was powering them with a Audiobahn amp that was 2200watts.i just laugh when he said audiobahn.he said he paid $850 for the audiobahn back in 2004 LOL

NEED TO GET LOUDER!!!

well i was showing one my friend my new setup.im running a RF t10001 on a 15"SSD on a sealed box.im already building a ported box. so the other coworker comes and he starts saying that im never going to have a system as loud as his was.so i asked him what did he had.he said he had 2 12" kicker solobaric on a sealed box that he paid $250 for and he was powering them with a Audiobahn amp that was 2200watts.i just laugh when he said audiobahn.he said he paid $850 for the audiobahn back in 2004 LOL

im fucking annoyed by people like you.

i'm sure your rf amp would've costed $850 back in 2004 too. :rolleyes:

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

but i would never pay $850 for a AUDIOBAHN

why?

their amps are decent.

better than other shit brands you see for sale nowadays

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Byron he is an idiot.

You may not get louder than him but you will deffinetly give him a run for his money.

You never know though once you port that 15 you might eat him up.

Heres some confidence for you.

From what I heard at the shop I was working for at the time. a bunch of high schoolers came in to tell me that I had totally pissed off a guy running 3 15 inch subs with my 1 ten and about 500 watts.( LOL I did it with music too)

I guess I ate him up bad at the comp.

We were in different classes so once I ran I really didn't care to see what everyone else was doing.

Just remember its all in the install.

I bet bet with alittle trial and error you can get louder than him.

So screw him you have good stuff.

I run Kicker and Fosgate and Sundown so this is deffenettly not a biased opinoin.

Edited by ISO

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Byron he is an idiot.

You may not get louder than him but you will deffinetly give him a run for his money.

You never know though once you port that 15 you might eat him up.

Heres some confidence for you.

From what I heard at the shop I was working for at the time. a bunch of high schoolers came in to tell me that I had totally pissed off a guy running 3 15 inch subs with my 1 ten and about 500 watts.( LOL I did it with music too)

I guess I ate him up bad at the comp.

We were in different classes so once I ran I really didn't care to see what everyone else was doing.

Just remember its all in the install.

I bet bet with alittle trial and error you can get louder than him.

So screw him you have good stuff.

I run Kicker and Fosgate and Sundown so this is deffenettly not a biased opinoin.

thnks man

NEED TO GET LOUDER!!!