Second Skin Audio

$1,300 for subs..Solo X(s)?? Suggestions?

Isnt the Dd 9510 a 10" sub?? if it is I would say the solo x 18 kills it.

now I dont know much about the DD Subz but people are having good results with them, so maybee thats something to look into.

and if you have 1300 dollars you can get 2 BTL 18's and still have some money left over, yea they havent proven much yet, but someone has to be the guinea pig. lol

I havent counted out the RE MT's yet, Im still debating

Isnt the Dd 9510 a 10" sub?? if it is I would say the solo x 18 kills it.

now I dont know much about the DD Subz but people are having good results with them, so maybee thats something to look into.

and if you have 1300 dollars you can get 2 BTL 18's and still have some money left over, yea they havent proven much yet, but someone has to be the guinea pig. lol

I havent counted out the RE MT's yet, Im still debating

Im pretty much settled on the Solo X or the BTLs...My concern for the Solo X is will it be fine running off only 1,700rms (each sub) for a few weeks until I get another two D5000s for each coil?

y not mts'?

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MegaloManiac

Fi...the BTL's? I plan to order a BTL as soon as i sell my SX..or someone sconviinve me to get an MT...the FI has more cooling options