Sonic Electronix

Theres people that can break a 150 with a single 10 inch sub, Im sure the 22 inch jackhammer could do some damage if installed properly by someone that knows what they are doing...

You got mad mike from westcoast customs saying that meades hoe is the loudest thing he ever heard, this is the guy from pimp my ride that does the installs. that being said, he pretty much dont know anything.

So because some low budget ghetto fixer upper show makes the product look bad due to their lack of knowledge your going to say it wont perform?

I am not going off of pimp my ride, I heard the EXT. I figured it would be louder.

Wasn't the jackhammer escalade MTX did a 160+ db system?

I very much doubt that.... and if thats what they are claiming.... I would refer the credibility to those "videos" where they always beat the competition.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

well i run 4 mtx 9500 on 2 4000Watt mtx amp's and i did a 151 on a TL @30hz so i can't see where mtx is junk any one who said that is lost...

and thats a respectable score..

Where they are lost is becuase they are noobs that seen something that pimp my ride did, and pimp my ride failed. So because pimp my ride failed at their install they are thinking that the product is junk.

Hey look at this!

Chicken had those junk mtx 9500 series 15s in his rezcalade...

I have a hard time believing that chicken (the baller he is, buys junk).

BUT YUP MTX IS ALL JUNK CUZ WEST COAST CUSTOMS FAILED!!!!

Posted Image

granted they aint the best subs, but id take them before many others.

I am not going off of pimp my ride, I heard the EXT. I figured it would be louder.

I very much doubt that.... and if thats what they are claiming.... I would refer the credibility to those "videos" where they always beat the competition.

ok so who is to say that the vehicle was at full tilt when you heard it? Do you know what a 160 is, or even a 150?

I dont think I know where monroe wi is, but ill put my stereo up against yours. and ill even use my 4 channel american bass sq480 to power my 18s... Thats about 150 watts max per 18, but I will take out my daily port and burp at 55 hz which is my loudest freq.

i feel u AF all i rock is mtx...and i will be the first to admit there are better sub's out there but mtx sell's to a large audiance...so there product has to appeal to all walks of life...i have been giving my 4 9500's 2000Watt's each for about 18 months and never have i had a problem

ok so who is to say that the vehicle was at full tilt when you heard it? Do you know what a 160 is, or even a 150?

I dont think I know where monroe wi is, but ill put my stereo up against yours. and ill even use my 4 channel american bass sq480 to power my 18s... Thats about 150 watts max per 18, but I will take out my daily port and burp at 55 hz which is my loudest freq.

Wow someone is getting cocky.... Just to let you know.... MTX is made here. So yea its pretty easy to see and hear them. It does help to know a few of the R&D guys as well. If you really want to come and then be my guest.

Got kids man.... my audio fun takes a backseat to the family..... And I wouldn't be scared of 2 18's walled off.... thats what I run ;) 2 18 inch BL's walled off in a 1993 s-10 blazer off a zx2500 rated at almost 3k. It gets down good enough.

Got kids man.... my audio fun takes a backseat to the family..... And I wouldn't be scared of 2 18's walled off.... thats what I run ;) 2 18 inch BL's walled off in a 1993 s-10 blazer off a zx2500 rated at almost 3k. It gets down good enough.

come to the IL show on the 27th. monroe is close to the boarder it looks like.

Info here. http://www.soundmekanix.com/2007Website/Fr...age2007new.html

If the woman don't have to work and I can get a babysitter I will show up.... if not well thats how it goes.

Archived