Hello,

I want to buy a ring. Its Retail Price is ~$1,600.00. I can get it for $700.00. The ring is 10k Gold and it features 0.64 carats of round cut diamonds. All diamonds are real authentic diamonds. The gold is solid gold not plated. I wanna go to my jewelry shop and trade it for cash. How much money would I get? The $1,600 (retail price) or less than that? The ring is brand new and the diamonds came either from israel, canada or india. I dont want any big promotion about this and please post only if you know about jewelry.

Best Regards

Edited by westsideboiii

1 Alpine 9886

1 Clarion APA250 100w @ 4 Ohms

1 Rockford-Fosgate 10" p2

1 Bassworx 10" Sealed enclosoure

retail is marked up aprox 40-65% of cost. you would be very lucky to get 3-500 for the ring and thats from a busy place that sells fast and dont have to sit on the items long

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

aight I talked with my boy real quick and he made me a better offer. Thats what he gave me:

Its a ring

8.51 carats of black and white Princess cut diamonds and a 14k white gold frame

Retail is: $15,500

He can drop it for: $3,000

Same as above Real solid gold not plated, and all real diamonds. Thats ~80% off the retail price.

1 Alpine 9886

8.5CTW?

That seams to be a lot of diamonds. Whats the color of them? Do they have a yellow tint to them? Do they look cloudy or have black specs in them?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

8.5CTW?

That seams to be a lot of diamonds. Whats the color of them? Do they have a yellow tint to them? Do they look cloudy or have black specs in them?

black and white in color. I dont know how dey look.

1 Alpine 9886

8.5CTW?

Thats what I'm thinking...My ex's ring was 3.11 total with the center stone at 2.45...and that shit was 23k cash..

well a 8.5 CT ring would be huge. I would double check the size again, It doesn't sound right.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Pendant Length is 1 1/16 in (27mm) the Width is 1 in (25mm) and the Approx. Weight is 14 grams.

1 Alpine 9886

Double checked, and the Total carat weight is 8.51 ctw

Edited by westsideboiii

1 Alpine 9886