Help With Batts, And Upgrades

ok i am looking at a battery called Shuriken any one ever heard of these??, well let me tell you wut ill be running, i am also wondering if i rly need to run more 0g to the batts??

(2 maybe 3) hypnotic4000.1's - for subs

(1) rf1000.2, (2) JBL 1000.4's - for highs and mids

i curently have 1 neg and 1 pos. run of 0g.? do i need more ??

i have upgraded my alt to a 300amp irrag, i have 4-4g. from alt to main battery 0g. from frame to motor..

i wana run 3- batterys in the back.... i also was looking at kinetik, and a few but can some one give some advice i am going to be starting this build within a few weeks.....

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

so i know i am prob gna need the 2400 hc's but r there ne out there that can keep up with that??

iv only got room for 3, maybe 4

*2013 NEW BUILD*

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

try Deka Intimidator 9a31's, a little cheaper but still work awesome. and upgrade the wire under your hood to all 0 gauge, "an electrical system is only as strong as its weakest point". so having that 0 gauge mixed with 4 gauge wont do any better than all 4 gauge. so upgrade it all to 0 gauge and your whole plan otherwise will be fine.

edit: yes you would need more runs to the battery's in back. i would suggest maybe 2 runs to each battery in the back

Edited by Krannyman92

try Deka Intimidator 9a31's, a little cheaper but still work awesome. and upgrade the wire under your hood to all 0 gauge, "an electrical system is only as strong as its weakest point". so having that 0 gauge mixed with 4 gauge wont do any better than all 4 gauge. so upgrade it all to 0 gauge and your whole plan otherwise will be fine.

edit: yes you would need more runs to the battery's in back. i would suggest maybe 2 runs to each battery in the back

the only 4g i have is frm my alt to main bat but i have (4) runs frm alt to battery, i just would like to kno if i rly need to do more 0g to the back to the bateries or is (1) pos and neg good enough? i will be running around 11,000 rms watts the kinetik batt chart said 5 2400 hc (but i cnt rly afford or fit that in my blazer)??? ne sugggestions

*2013 NEW BUILD*

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

and also ne one else have ne ideas on batteries that may be cheaper than kinetik?

i lookd at those other batteries but i could only find them like 30$ cheaper than the kinetik's

*2013 NEW BUILD*

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

bump i know sum one can help me with sum of this???

*2013 NEW BUILD*

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

bump i know sum one can help me with sum of this???

Seriously!!! You need to pm missing link audio about this. They have their own section here in the forum. They are phenominal when it comes to electrical. They probably are not awake yet, but pm them about the whole thing, and be patient. They will hit you back same day on the pm and it will be a very experienced, very mathmatical, and very precise explanation of your needs. They are awesome. You need to contact them. Don't get me wrong, many people on here can give you great advice, and I will not knock anyone on here, but missing link does electrical for a living. Hit them up!!!! And their modules do wonders. Just an fyi on the module. And the hc 2400's are kick arse, and I can't knock powermaster d3100's. Meade uses them for a reason.

Edited by eaglescorpio1

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Seriously!!! You need to pm missing link audio about this. They have their own section here in the forum. They are phenominal when it comes to electrical. They probably are not awake yet, but pm them about the whole thing, and be patient. They will hit you back same day on the pm and it will be a very experienced, very mathmatical, and very precise explanation of your needs. They are awesome. You need to contact them. Don't get me wrong, many people on here can give you great advice, and I will not knock anyone on here, but missing link does electrical for a living. Hit them up!!!! And their modules do wonders. Just an fyi on the module. And the hc 2400's are kick arse, and I can't knock powermaster d3100's. Meade uses them for a reason.

Size for size the Powermaster's are the way to go. If you check the specs, size-for-size the Powermaster batteries weigh more. That is why they have more ouput. 2 D3100's would work fine for what you are doing.

thanks for the info man

ill atleast hit them up and see what they say

*2013 NEW BUILD*

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-