Alright I'm going to list these again. There is an issue with the subs. I have broken tinsel leads on each of the two woofers and attempted to fix them, but have had no luck. They just keep braking where I solder them back together. The coils and cones are still usable if someone could fix them. They are dual 1 ohm with level 5 coil upgrades. I am selling them as is and doing it at a very reasonable price. I paid over $600 for these by the time they were shipped to me. I am looking to get $250 plus shipping out of them as they sit now. I have an email from Rusty stating that recones are $94.99 each. So if someone were to buy the subs for $250 with an average price of $50 to ship and get them reconed they would have two basically brand new subs for around $489 or less depending on me shipping them to you. That is way below the normal cost of these things and someone will be getting a deal no matter what they do, fix them or recone them. I have a couple of pics of them when I took them out of the box when i got them, and I'll put a few more of them up in the condition they are now. I'm looking to get rid of these as soon as possible to help pay for my DD subs that I need to order.

DSC00723.jpg

DSC00719.jpg

DSC00729.jpg

I can vouch for this seller. I saw these subs personaly at a show yesterday and they are as described. One sub is fine the other can be fixed. Good price on them too.

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg

I'm putting a pic of one of the subs up right now. I will take another of the other sub tomorrow. It just got too dark tonight to do it. I don't have any personal references on here but I do have paypal and that's the only way I will do business. My ebay account I have 100% positive feedback. If your interested I can put the subs on ebay with a buyitnow option if you would feel better about that. I'm putting up the pic that I have now in a minute.

I forgot to add about the waranty. It's up to Rusty weather he wants to waranty them or not. He doesn't care to do so for me because he thinks that I have abused them. I haven't even had these subs for longer than a month and they have NOT been abused. He wants me to pay for a recone for them and I'm not putting anymore money into them. I already had to send my 10's back to him to be fixed because he didn't even glue the dust cap on each of them all the way down. I'm not going to spend anymore of my hard earned dollars to send a sub back to him to fix again. I'm also not going to be told that I'm abusing a product when I know damn well I'm not at all. It would be different if I were some idiot kid in his driveway installing crap, but I'm a MECP advanced certified installer and have over 5 years installing for a living. I think I have an idea if I'm abusing something. Sorry about the rant here I guess I just needed to vent for a second.