Sonic Electronix

i hope to atleast hit mid to high 40s on music when i get the other 15 in my blazer

Edited by Bryan

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Oh ok i just got back in from making a "template" of the trunk opening so i kno where to cut. im probably just going to cut 2 one board inside the cabin and one in the trunk where im sealing it off and just fill the middle with great stuff.

Thatll work if you take off your rear deck youll find that there might be a bunch of holes in it to fill also. How do you plan on securing it to the floor

In a car that size, wouldn't you want to "WALL" more then 2 subs? I mean, if done right, should knock real good, but why take all that space for 2 15's? Not trying to knock your idea, but just wondering.....

exactly what i was thinking. you could easily fit 4 or even 6 15's behind the front seats box going half way into the trunk. i would at least save up and buy 2 more then wall 4. 2 15's walled in a malibu would look kinda funky lol. if it was me and had 2 15's and no money to buy 2 more i would build the box in the trunk for 2 15's sealed from the trunk completely. just my .02

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

exactly what i was thinking. you could easily fit 4 or even 6 15's behind the front seats box going half way into the trunk. i would at least save up and buy 2 more then wall 4. 2 15's walled in a malibu would look kinda funky lol. if it was me and had 2 15's and no money to buy 2 more i would build the box in the trunk for 2 15's sealed from the trunk completely. just my .02

maybe 4 not 6. need room for port too. and i've already tried the sealed off idea. wouldn't have enough room. i could save some money up. but that money saved for 2 more 15's would multiply because i would need a new alt batts wires etc..