Second Skin Audio

15" Fi Bl Vs 15" Rockford Fosgate T1

what do you have to click on the menu in order to get it fully loaded?jsut click everything or what?

yes click everything i think you will love ur sub for sure i here lots of good comments on the BL's :good:

I AM GAY. MY FATHERS COCK IS IN MY ASS RIGHT NOW!

"I talk shit from the safety of my house"

Your box for the BL 15 should be 2.8-4CuFT, tuned to 30-37Hz according to Fi's website.... Why is it though, that when ever someone asks a question like, "Should I get a BL, or a MMats dreadnught 15 for example, the replies always seem to say, "JUST GET A BTL" Why dont the BL's get any love? I have 2 18" BL's setting in there box next to me, and there beasts. I could have gotten the BTL's sure, but I couldn't afford to buy an amp to power them effectively.

Thats an easy answer... for some reason the only sub Scott makes that pounds is the BTL ;)

But in all seriousness most people don't know as much as they think about audio in general.... you don't need 18" BTL's and 2000000000000 watts to get loud. Install is everything in audio.... your subs and amp don't mean all that much to be honest. I am not gonna lie.... I have heard an Xplode system that actually sounded awesome. Install is eighty% at least.

EDIT: man that smiley is probably the worst number possible.

Edited by Kicker Guy

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

Thats an easy answer... for some reason the only sub Scott makes that pounds is the BTL ;)

But in all seriousness most people don't know as much as they think about audio in general.... you don't need 18" BTL's and 2000000000000 watts to get loud. Install is everything in audio.... your subs and amp don't mean all that much to be honest. I am not gonna lie.... I have heard an Xplode system that actually sounded awesome. Install is eighty% at least.

EDIT: man that smiley is probably the worst number possible.

Ok, so according to you only the BTL is a "pounding" sub, and the BL's blow donkey dick :wacko: . Wow! I hope when ever I buy an amp to power these 2 18BL's next to me, im **NOT** agreeing with you....

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny