Mosin Posted July 1, 2008 Report Posted July 1, 2008 So today my Phoenix Gold 5 1/4 Components took a shit on me... :mad: Not sure on what could have made them go ka-put though... I only had them powered off the head-unit. They are the Ryval V5C series, any ideas as to why they just died? I tried other speakers and they work good, the crossovers are still in working order. Just not the speaker, and tweeter... Well to get to the point I need new 5 1/4 Components. Any good, yet cheap brands out their that will get louder and out-perform these? Derp.
Blackedout Posted July 1, 2008 Report Posted July 1, 2008 I only had them powered off the head-unit. Diiirty Power...... Trunk Build Log
Jextel Posted July 2, 2008 Report Posted July 2, 2008 So today my Phoenix Gold 5 1/4 Components took a shit on me... :mad: Not sure on what could have made them go ka-put though... I only had them powered off the head-unit. They are the Ryval V5C series, any ideas as to why they just died? I tried other speakers and they work good, the crossovers are still in working order. Just not the speaker, and tweeter... Well to get to the point I need new 5 1/4 Components. Any good, yet cheap brands out their that will get louder and out-perform these? i thought there ryval series was coaxials?? http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878TEAM DEADLY HERTZ "GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.
Mosin Posted July 3, 2008 Author Report Posted July 3, 2008 Diiirty Power...... Really? I had the volume set more towards the back speakers so their probably wasn't alot of power getting to them. Yes, they are components... What are better brands around $50? Derp.
Coolwazabi Posted July 3, 2008 Report Posted July 3, 2008 i sell you my 6.5" comp set from soundstream for $50 shipped.. model is XTC
Mosin Posted July 3, 2008 Author Report Posted July 3, 2008 i sell you my 6.5" comp set from soundstream for $50 shipped..model is XTC I would, but aren't they a little to big for my 5 1/4 holes? Derp.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.