My Update On My Groundpounder

i took this pic yesterday after everything was installed

Posted Image

Hella badass man!

im sure you have a very loud trunk :)

No doubt!

might wanna box those 6x9s or separate them from the subs, there gonna get destroyed.

Lol x2!

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

in a box caprice you could easily fit 4 12's and i dont see 4 15's bein a problem either. all depends on what you have in the trunk....those 6x9's might get in the way a little though.

ive seen some pretty crazy setups in caprices before, they got some big ass trunks

Matt W.

1996 Thunderbird LX Sport 4.6

new system soon...still deciding on what to get.

in a box caprice you could easily fit 4 12's and i dont see 4 15's bein a problem either. all depends on what you have in the trunk....those 6x9's might get in the way a little though.

ive seen some pretty crazy setups in caprices before, they got some big ass trunks

if i can i want to get four 15's ported but the ones i have my eye on i dont think all four will fit..._audioque HDC's)

i just threw out 2 l7's....wasnt impressed. they hit hard....but not hard enough for me. and they dont pick up the lows that well either. (ive said that about 10 times on this board so far lol)

Matt W.

i just threw out 2 l7's....wasnt impressed. they hit hard....but not hard enough for me. and they dont pick up the lows that well either. (ive said that about 10 times on this board so far lol)

i loved them cuz it didnt take much to get them loud...im going for loudness and clarity this time around

thats what im going for too...i just ordered 2 MTX 9512's. i was going to go with jl audio, but for the money, they arent worth it to me. i think the 9500's are louder and just as clear. and i found them for 370 a piece, when the retail for almost 800.

Matt W.

Archived