fight was a draw at best.....forrest is danas puppet and posterboy, quentin knew if it went to decision he would lose..... hopefully they rematch soon and forrest gets put to sleep in the 1st round

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

ill say it again man next time forrest and rampage meet forrest will win again.

he is one of the greatest fighters ever to be in the ufc. if he wouldve been around in chuck's prime or matt hughes he wouldve beaten both of them.

the only person i like better than him is andre arlovski

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

your crazy, he didnt even win the first one.

how can 2 out 3 judges say it was draw and it not be a draw, doesnt majority rule? or does 1 judge have more say then the other 2 it makes no sense to me

• 2 weeks later...

ill say it again man next time forrest and rampage meet forrest will win again.

he is one of the greatest fighters ever to be in the ufc. if he wouldve been around in chuck's prime or matt hughes he wouldve beaten both of them.

the only person i like better than him is andre arlovski

you are a blind fanboy....

explain to me what forrest did outside of the 2nd round?

everytime they engaged forrest got hurt and ran....rampage mauled him the 1st round yet 2 judges said he won.....aside from the leg kicks in the 2nd round forrest didnt do shit..... get a clue about fighting before your talk out of your ass n00b

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Archived