:lol:

Explain the speaking Japanese statement.

Atomic bomb...atomic physics made the bomb......yup.

Quantum physics is studying quantised energy, as discovered by Planck (Planck's constant, H) and the emission of energy through quantum leaps. I suppose a horse could appear right in front of you, but that isn't the point of quantum physics at all. It's more 'Why is it that you shine a light through a gas and it comes out different colours in a spectrascope? What is this wierd particle thing that appears and disappears and where the fuck does it go?'

Alpine, that is quite a backwards train of thought. I guess the men and women that made the first oil well to discover what was under the ground and how to get it out were doing something quite stupid and dangerous, correct? We know we stand on the ground, we don't need to know anything more about it. And it certainly won't help us will it? I mean, we can't run motor cars or generate electricity or create plastics with this thick black liquid can we?

Oh wait.

IH8PunkRok, instant brownie points to you. That is fantastic book.

Cheers,

Mick

Edited by MickyMcD

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

Quantum physics says that everything can be everywhere at once... so technically, according to quantum physics, I'm currently 'in' every woman in the world... although I'm technically sharing it with everyone else in the world :P

I'm pretty sure they actually plan for it to make micro-black holes so they can study them closer... some of you say it's pointless research but imagine if we had a little controlled black hole we could stuff all the world's nuclear waste down - we would have 'green' power forever.

I'm not worried about the apocolyptic-fail thing. If, on an infinitely small chance, it does actually happen, it will all happen so fast we won't have time to worry about it. Plus we don't even know what will happen if we all get sucked down a black hole. Perhaps it would be a good thing, who knows.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Oh wait.

IH8PunkRok, instant brownie points to you. That is fantastic book.

Cheers,

Mick

lol i love brownies

we had to do a thing called accelerated reader in middle school (where u read books take tests and get points, harder book = more points) and my teacher was able to make tests. i thought i could get alot of points outta this thing (alot being 70-75) and my teacher made the test worth 11. pissed me off.

i hope some of u guys will know the answer to this. lets say we can create a blackhole however its weak but semi stable. so we stat dumping trash into it. wut would happen if the balck hole got tore aprat by opposing gravitational forces. would all the trash be shot back out?

Edited by IH8PunkRok

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

i hope some of u guys will know the answer to this. lets say we can create a blackhole however its weak but semi stable. so we stat dumping trash into it. wut would happen if the balck hole got tore aprat by opposing gravitational forces. would all the trash be shot back out?

Redundancy.

We have 4 More Black holes around it.

One Fucks up there are more in it's place.

I'm not sure PunkRok. We don't really know exactly what is on the other side of a black hole. It is though that a black hole is a parallel to another dimension (no, not sci-fi junk), for instance converting from matter, time and space to pure string. If a black hole collapsed though, I don't think it would reverse itself and remove the other portal. I would think that it would simply collapse.

However, I highly doubt you can use a black hole as a waste disposal unit. For one, once the containment vessel (if created) was opened, there goes your stability. Two, allowing the portal to gain mass and size might just be a baaaaad idea. And three, come on, who wants to replace a trash compactor? Have you ever thrown an inflated truck tire into one of those things? It's hilarious.

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

And three, come on, who wants to replace a trash compactor? Have you ever thrown an inflated truck tire into one of those things? It's hilarious.

Cheers,

Mick

LMFAO u crack me up man. that seems kinda violent and would be really cool to watch

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build