Maxima 2 18's Walled Daily Driver Worklog (updated 3/14/09)

i thought about trying this design using some panels from the junkyard ,I really want to see how yours turns out,i only worried about the speakers being right up against my seats.are you going to relocated your trunk release?good luck i know your going to spend some time sanding tho

American Bass*DC Power

i thought about trying this design using some panels from the junkyard ,I really want to see how yours turns out,i only worried about the speakers being right up against my seats.are you going to relocated your trunk release?good luck i know your going to spend some time sanding tho

yea they sit pretty close but they dont hit and no im not going to relocate it..i disable it a while ago because if my car was broken in too all someone has to do is break a window then press the button and there in my trunk...

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

"GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.

if you have access to an air compressor get a high speed sander that will take down the bondo real quick, if not if you can use a dremel or even an orbital sander with some 60 grit (or lower if you can find it) then use that, take it way down and get rid of all the ridges, bumps, grooves, or what ever else you wanna call them. From looking at the pics it looks like your using regular Bondo brand body filler, if so try and get your hands on something nicer like rage or at least bondo gold or bondo platnum it will be easier to sand and work with. when you go do apply your next layer, do not blob it on there, get a bondo spreader or old credit car or somthing and smoothly spread it on. you dont want it to be more than 1/8 of and inch thick. while its curing once it starts to harden up a little bit lightly take some 60 grit to the major flaws to take them down, this should "flake" off so to say instead of sand off when doing this since its not cured yet, just be carefully not to sand to much when doing this. then let it cure up and sand. you should be good to go then. if you got anymore questions pm me

go to a box store, grab some gift cards on your way in, peel them off and pocket em, instant bondo spreaders

but yea, knock that stuff down something agressive and atleast get a smooth base, its definately clumped on there pretty hard

and bondo is to smooth stuff out, not build, if youre trying to reshape it or anything, either use resin and glass or something like duraglass

and if the supertweeters you have are the atx-3230 ones, they friggin scream, i dont know wtf is up, but every company has their own branded version of them, some places charge an arm and a leg, others give them away, the whip audio or aapex branded ones are like 18 bux, the beyma ones are like 229, go figure

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Archived