I really dont know what they are worth in non working condition.

I had one repaired by cia engeering, at the time It fried I want to say it was due to low voltage. My car had stock electrical system, with just a red top under the hood and 0 awg wiring. After wiring upgrades where made ( big 3, iraggi 300amp alt, transpo voltage regulator, two pm d3100s in trunk) I put it back in. It bumped for a while but then went out again. I looked at the board and it was one crap repair job. The mosfets that where replaced where just soldered to the old mosfets legs, as if the board was never removed from the heatsink. I was quoted around $300 to have the amp repaired by db-r electronics with all new matching fets.

The other amp I put in when I built my wall. A cheap $3 battery in my dmm caused me the death of the amp. My bluepoint dmm read 0.9 ohms to 1.1 ohms. I thought I had a lot of box rise since my coils where wired in parallel. After the amp fried I checked to see if my subs where ok, and the shop dmm read .2 to .3 ohms. The amp played for a while but got hot at that ohm load. I clamped it and had almost a 400amp draw on the amp at around 13.5 volts on music, not a tone.

After buying the amps I learned that they are not a daily amp just a burp amp. Id really like to get them repaired and strap them at 1.5 ohms and hear what they can do! I think with a good electrical system and a .7 load they would do great in a daily car. But now funds are low so I want to try and sell them, and hopefully buy something else for my subs.

Heres a few pics, I can try to find a better camera if need be since my digital camera is dead.

There are a few slight scratches. Id rate one amp 9/10 and the other 8/10 cosmeticly. They are my babies, even tho they are not working, but they are some dead sexy paper weights.

I still have the originonal boxes and owners manual, the boxes are a little beat up tho.

Im looking for offers, I would like to sell both amps to the same person at once. I have a price in my head, but not sure on it. The amps are pretty rare in the USA, and Im not looking for no low ball offers.

no low balls please. If they dont sell I dont care because I have something that is rare and when the econemy is better Ill get them fixed.

REFS http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=19594

Each amp is rated at

13.8 volts, not birth sheets came with them

1200rms by 1 @ 4 ohm

2000rms by 1 @ 2 ohm

3000rms by 1 @ 1 ohm

4500rms by 1 @ 1 ohm 16.5 volts

I ran the one amp for 2 days before I fried it at .2 - .3 ohms, it would

beat for a bout 5 to 6 minutes before it would shut off for thermal

protection. 10 minutes later it came back on, so each amp should have

no problem burping at a .25 ohm load, if not lower.

07-02-08_2230.jpg

07-02-08_2229.jpg

07-02-08_2003.jpg

07-02-08_2002.jpg

07-02-08_2001.jpg

07-02-08_2000.jpg

07-02-08_1959.jpg

07-02-08_1958.jpg

07-02-08_1957.jpg

PIC_0050.jpg

PIC_0044.jpg

• 1 month later...

TTT

I need these gone!

I have 6 months of car insurance to pay on august 21st, Im a high risk driver and need to carry sr-22 insurance for 3 years or I lose my license, which I dont want to do.

Im willing to take $350.00 for both amps PLUS Shipping. Shipping will ruffly be around $60 these are some heavy monsters! so around $410 shipped.

I dont charge paypal fees, because I never once noticed paypal taking anything.

They are being sold as is, currently not working, but can be fixed. I dont have the cash for the repairs, and got some VFL's that Im running now.

These amps costed around $1800 each, not including $250 for international shipping.

They will burp at .25 ohms each, I accdintly ran one at .2 daily because my volt meter gave me a false reading due to a dead battery.

They will take 16.5 volts.

3000wrms by 1 @ 1 ohm 13.8v

4500wrms by 1 @ 1 ohm 16.5v

I clamped mine at .2 ohms voltage down in low 13s, and had over 5000watts.

So if you where to get them fixed and strap them at .5 or even 1 ohm with a 16 volt setup, you can expect to see well over 10,000watts of burping power if not more.!

how much for the girl modeling the amps :rofl::drinks::friends::D

Edited by teamrf150plus

BRIAN STEWART

TEAM CACTUS SOUNDS

2003 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE SPL BASSRACE VEHICLE

2 CACTUS SOUNDS ELT 12Ks

4 DIGITAL DESIGNS 9512s

2 CACTUS SOUNDS CS9000s

156 DB DRAG LEGAL

154.3 BASS RACE

157.6 USACI LEGAL UNMANNED

156 STREET BEAT

ALL NUMBERS WITH 1 ELT 12

trade ya a broken DIGITAL AUDIO AMP lol or a broken DD MOTOR or a RF 4004 or a bottle of something something

but im full of ---> :bsflag: tonight

bump for a good dude

BRIAN STEWART

TEAM CACTUS SOUNDS

2003 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE SPL BASSRACE VEHICLE

2 CACTUS SOUNDS ELT 12Ks

4 DIGITAL DESIGNS 9512s

2 CACTUS SOUNDS CS9000s

156 DB DRAG LEGAL

154.3 BASS RACE

157.6 USACI LEGAL UNMANNED

156 STREET BEAT