focal im in lake county you should ride to orlando the 7th of january to the show on alafaya trail. ill be there hopefully wit some more power and a new box. i would love to hear that btl. btw nice vid's man. also i dont know if it is on the new jeezy cd but burnin up is tight if not when i see you in orlando ill let you check it out peace

xa-1.gif

nice videos man..one BTL is doin that?..wouldn't be surprised if it was

we might as well as start a new forum with new videos for Hypnotize..since everyone is testin it out..should be interesting..

*wants a fkin btl...US onl ftml*

Yeah...just one BTL? 

That's some good flex on your window bro.

yup one btl 18" On 2000wrms tuned to 28 hz the enclosure is desgined to see significant gains from 30 hz up. i go to shows when ever i can hell im goin to one in tampa with gmonk this saturday (if my job gives me the day off) so yea i was planin on goin to the one in orlando as well, ill let you know when the time rolls around..i am, however, dissapointed in my hairtrick...i need a better song

yup one btl 18" On 2000wrms tuned to 28 hz the enclosure is desgined to see significant gains from 30 hz up. i go to shows when ever i can hell im goin to one in tampa with gmonk this saturday (if my job gives me the day off) so yea i was planin on goin to the one in orlando as well, ill let you know when the time rolls around..[glow=red,2,300]i am, however, dissapointed in my hairtrick...i need a better song[/glow]

No problem man...Flip thru a few songs and you should be happy ;)