Sundown Audio

New Amplifier

+ZER0Hz+

the xxx puts out around 4500rms at 14v and its source voltage is 16v but it can take 18v that would put it very close to it claimed power. The xxx 6500d will put out over 6000 watts at 18v. Can the t4000 take 18v? NO! Do it put aout that much power? NO! Do you see rockford fosgate amps in alot of db comps? NO! Do you see more of soundstream stuff? YES! Soundstream makes a 8500Watt subwoofer and this is the amp needed to power this beast. you wound need two t4000 to power this thing.

Shall I continue?

My opinion is that the rockford is a great daily amp that will produce close to 5krms on a good electrical system all day long..

The fosgate amps can be modded to run the higher voltage you speak of, I tossed 16.2 volts on my unmodded t10001bds and they took them with voltage drops down two 15.4.

Rockfords are not seen in the lanes imo is because the lowest you can possibly run the amps is around .7 ohms, most people you see in db drag have their amps at such a low ohm load like .3 to .5 ohms which rockfords cant do.

Now if you want to compair a competition amp to a daily amp, lets see how good that comp amp will do for daily abuse wired at that low ohm for extended periods of time. Its just not happening.

I know, from expierence.

your totally off topic hes not looking for 6500 rms to compete, and how many daily drivers do you know rolling 18v...probably 0. your arguing with no valid points

I know that. I'm not talkin about daily or spl. Im talking about how much power you can get for your money. Thats all. For $2800 you can get a hell of alot more than 4000watts of clean power. That my point. I'm not trying to convience anyone not to buy fosgate amps. If you can afford it go for it.

They Dont Cost $2800, please educate yourself before running your mouth.

x2. $2800 is the MSRP retail price for a RF T40001bd. One can find them below that price just of the top of my head I know SonicElectronix sells them for $1500.

RF_power_product.gif

$2800 is msrp fool.. No one pays msrp but a idiot.

You can find the amps for $1600 or less from an authorized dealer with a warrenty, non dealer bought amps carry no warrenty. And it is one hell of a warrenty from what Ive heard.

and the price is not bad giving the fact that it will do almost 5000 watts.

Edit, too slow on the pricing. lol

Sonix electronix is not and authorized dealer so no warrenty through rockford fosgate themselfs, just the basic warrenty offered by sonicelectronix.

Crutchfield, bestbuy, and al & eds are the only authorized dealers of RF.

your an Idiot, why label an amp @ 6500 watts when You need 18V's todo it. RETARDED JUST LIKE YOU!

and your wrong, I see lots of RF amps @ Shows, maybee you should go to them before running your mouth.

( you have Seen NWAUDIO's RF van RIGHT? or maybee REDBARONS bassracers? or wait wait how about ASSMAN's Crazy Bassracers)

Please shut up before I break the rules and ban you for being stupid.

I would take RF over anything you mentioned all day and everyday, and I have been a Fan of Soundstream since 1991, before Power Acoustic bought the name.

wherever it is you came from please go back

Why would they label it as 6500 watts? Because its a competition amp. Strickly for competitions. People in competions run 16, 17 and 18 volts. Maybe you shouldh've visited soundstream website before you started running your mouth. There it will tell you what kind of amp it is. You shouldh've did your homework first before you started talking sh.. I never called you out of your name or anything like that. You calling me name because you don't agree with my opinion. Soundstream will slaughter fosgate in a competion anyday allday. You the type that like to talk sh.. from a safe place. So shut up. you wouldnt say any of that it i was in your face. So you go on somewhere with that weak ass sh.. xxx6500d>t4000

They Dont Cost $2800, please educate yourself before running your mouth.

It is $2,799 on the fosgate website. you will be able to get it cheaper at a dealer. no less than $2000 where i stay. I can run my mouth when I want to run it and how I want to run it. So maybe you should stop running your mouth before somebody slap you in it. So just chill out. You dont run anything here. Take ake a chill pill, mellow out, relax, smoke a joint and shut the f... up.

please come say that shit to my face, you certinly wouldnt attempt to slap me I guaruntee that.

last time I tell ya, shut up, sit down and stop making yourself look like the school idiot.

Archived