Second Skin Audio

Advice needed please whether standard box or build one

iceman88

:tongue:

Hiya guys sorry again its me,

By lil bro passed his licenese and now i got him 2 12" pioneer as a congradualtions from me!,

as they were on offer and his not really a fan of bass but he does like it, i got him these pioneer ts-w305c 12" subs x2, a powercap, 6x9's and a 800watt rms amp.

The subs are 400Rms each and come in a universal sealed box (each sub has own indiviual sub)

What i wanted to ask is would it be worth me building him a ported box becuase the subs are only 400rms each and i thought possibly it may not make such a huge diffrence so i'd leave it sealed becasue his not in to heavy bass, a thump will do for him but more like SQ and i know sealed boxed are often SQ.

Also hehehe  :clown2: thats his Xmas present out the way along side his congrats presents lol.

yea i guess so, but you know what i can see coming, lmao

when i got my subs i thought 2 10" 250rms each was way more than engouh for a lilttle thump to the music thats all.... LOOK AT ME NOW! lol 2x 15's with 2400 rms lol

Im sure his gonna follow my footsteps, so i guess in 3 months time i'll be asking you guys for some advice once i get him hooked up in to bass!

thanks Guys

That's how everybody is man...Happens to the best of us ;D

I started with two 15" L7s with only 1200rms...Liked it for 2months then said damn I need some thing else.

Built a good box and gave them 2500rms...Loved it.

Then added another 2500rms and two more 15" L7s....Liked it.

Now I find myself upgrading again ;D

Archived