**big Update**(6) 15" Jbl Gti's In An S10 Blazer

IMO, keep the blazer, and get a daily. you already have the blazer this far,just finish it and rock a dily that get good gas mileage.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

IMO, keep the blazer, and get a daily. you already have the blazer this far,just finish it and rock a dily that get good gas mileage.

kind of been my thoughts so far....

id love to see the blaze wit nice rims and good paint and beatin at the same time lol

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

It's all up to you bro. I think your blazer would be baddass when it's finished. It would be also baddass for the tahoe too. I would help design a box for that to if you needed help. :D It sucks about the camera, but we all know there are vidz on the way.

Jay

Guest Powered By Hate

Beatin blazers arnet so common you know.. Seeing a decked out one would give alot of blazer owners a bit of hope to see the their cars species knockin enough to give you a tumor.. Maybe even inspiration.

Keep the blazer! Bag it and get some nice 24's for it. Major payne was selling some 4's that would bolt right up w/o rubbing.

he would have to re-do the system if he bagged it. I think a nice 3"4" drop on some 20's.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

2-18" BTL's (for now)

he would have to re-do the system if he bagged it. I think a nice 3"4" drop on some 20's.

He said if he keeps it he was going to redo it anyway.

20's aren't big enough for blazers. I learned this the hard way. I got some 20" Dub Trumps if your interested pm me.

honestly, unless you're laying frame and or body while tucking half the wheel anything bigger than 20's looks dumb on an S-series.22's is pushing it, but the people building trucks with 24+ looks stupid imo. Reminds me too much of a donk..then again I am not a rim guy. I, am only going to run 18's on my truck, unless I do actually bag it, then it will be 20's, but nothing bigger.

Why rebuild your system when you haven't even finished yet? just cause you're making more money doesn't mean you have to redo everything.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

2-18" BTL's (for now)

no no i said "id like to redo it as in BETTER SUBS(fi,re,dc...)AND BETTER AMPS(? undecided)

and id love to bag it but if i was to do that then i wouldnt be able to do 6 15's.... so no ima say that baggin it is outa the ? but most def id be interestd in .... i guess ne thing bigger than 20's.....but i was thinkin like 22's 23's(my buddy has a pair they look sweet) or 24's???

but yea ima keep the blaze i think and the ideas i had was "if 22's ill lower it dwn on them if 24's ill leave it stock (or lifted lol)

ill prob have sum interior wrk done... maybe sum glassed speaker pods (kick panels, etc....) --- id like to try myself...

the upgraded*(better word) system

more batteries and try for dual alt's

prob more runs of 0g. if needed

repaint it(no roof rack, roll pan, grill, headlights, taillights, maybe extreme bdy kit??)

black out all windows

ooooooohhhh

and i might be doing some dynamat to calm that dam roof dwn! lol it gets kinda noisy

but other than that give me some ideas....

thanks guys

and let me kno on them rims

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-