Sundown Audio

Info On An Old Skool Autotek Amp

Toxiccasper

Well I recieved this amp from a kid because he snapped the gain knob off of it. But I was wondering the specs on it and after searching pretty much everywhere I cant seem the find any for it. So I was wondering if anyone had any idea about the specs for the amp. The amp is a Autotek Street Machine Model 400x. Its an old amp some of the other models I saw that were like it were from around like 1996.

Possible to get any photo's posted up?

what color is the heat sink? Grey, White, Black, Chrome or Chrome with anodized blue fins?

x2 on pics and please place a $1 next to it for size reference please.

If its an old school mean machine. THOSE ARE NICE!!!!!!

High Current, but very nice for their size.

Nah I found the specs on the mean machines and I wish it was one of them but its just a Street Machine but I found this old Excel file on the internet, and it said it puts out 200 watts at 4 ohms so I assume the 400 is at 1 ohm. Thanks for everyones help though.

Ill probably get some pictures up later, but I wish the kid wouldnt have broken the gain knob off of it because it wont put out any sound now. So I have to try and find some old school knob to try and fix it.

I am kinda curious myself, The shop I worked for back in 1994 we sold Autotek. I have pretty much seen all the Autotek line up from 1994-2000. BTS all the way up to XS series.

if its a Zed build be ready for some serious power with conservitive raitings :)

Archived