This Worth $100?

Guest Powered By Hate

I could ask some distributor tomorrow.. we sell DEKA's, not those particular ones but I could find out I'm sure. David has their number on speed dial to order whatever we need. I wont be able to tell you til after work at like 6:00pm est standard time.

I could ask some distributor tomorrow.. we sell DEKA's, not those particular ones but I could find out I'm sure. David has their number on speed dial to order whatever we need. I wont be able to tell you til after work at like 6:00pm est standard time.

I'm on EST time too.

I'm debating between 4 different things to spend my money on.

I can give my old amp and sub back to upgrade to a bigger amp.

Or

Get that battery.

Or take the $100 for something to do with my vehicle.

Exhaust or something.

Or

Put the $100 towards an even better amp.

OR

Put it towards an alternator upgrade.

Guest Powered By Hate

Lol.. I'm not one to tell you what to do with your money but its better to get more common batteries.. Those are probly gonna be harder to track down if you want to get another in the future.

Lol.. I'm not one to tell you what to do with your money but its better to get more common batteries.. Those are probly gonna be harder to track down if you want to get another in the future.

Buy all 3 of em, and you have no problems :D

J/k have fun deciding on what to buy.

It would be an improvement over having just one battery. The only thing to keep in mind is that it's a UPS battery. (even says so in the description) That stands for Universal Power Supply, which means it's is designed to power low load current draws for an extended period of time, which is kind-of the opposite of an SPL situation . (high current draw for a relatively short period of time) You will find that the discharge rate is much slower than on a "premium" audio battery. They also use much lower quality lead, and the shells are not as durable because they are not built for an automotive application.

...but if you keep your stock battery under the hood and add that one, it would be an improvement.

Archived