Sundown Audio

Need Help With Amp

00_XJ

make sure you remote is hooked up to the right power wire because mine had like 3 different ones and i wasn't paying attention because they all said power so it took me a min to realize.

After you make sure your RCA's are in the correct spot

Edited by infkt

I re-connected all the wires and it works now I'm not sure what the problem was but thanks for all the help, you have no idea how much I have learned from you guys by hanging out in here.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Yep, and wouldn't the power light still come on even if it wasn't installed, it just wouldn't go off? Maybe I'm wrong.

for the record, the amp wont turn on at all if there's no remote hooked up. the power wire is a constant power, so it'd already be on whether your car was on or if it was off. if you had a constant remote power it'd always be on also. that's why you hook it to the remote on the cd player or to the proper fuse in the fuse box. the remote trips the relay in the amp and allows power to go to the amp and turn on, not the other way around.

no the power light would turn on without the remote wire.... b/c if you turn you head unit off and then look back at your amp it will be off so double check your remote

i have a memphis amp and if the head unit isnt on then the amp dont come on......and if the remote wire is not hooked up the the amp and the truck is running the amp dont come on....so the best thing for you to do is check your remote wire and see if it has come loose somewhere....if you got everything else hooded up right it most likely your romote wire

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars