Jump to content

Which One To Choose From


Recommended Posts

Posted

Well on the Maggi I want to run one of these proccessors (wife wont let me get a radio) I realy want the audiocontrol but its dicontinuedLC6 I found some places online that have it but I want the warranty still..6ixrealy cant find any info or reviews about this one online...The mtx sounds good for the price mtx re-q5.. Has anyone had any experience with any of these products or have any suggestions on what else to use im running two amps on the factory deck (I dont want to use 3 L.O.C) an Alpine Mrp-f450 and a planet audio 1350 on 2 P3's

I know what yall are thinking get the 360 but I dont want to spend that kind of cash then I would have to get a pda and then tune it nah ill pass thank you....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1122 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...