I have always had a fascination with WW2 era rifles and I can pick up what looks to be a new Mosin Nagant M44 from WW2. The shop owner has a crate from the russian military, sealed and each rifle is wrapped in paper still! 130.00 each!

Should I? I have always wanted a good long range weapon from back then, It shoots 7.62x39 and has a 5 round internal clip and they have a collapsable bayonet

Posted Image

this is just a pic I found on google to show what they look like

any reasons why? I know it may be more accurate but thats dependant on teh shooter.

its deffintly more accurate, I just like the feel of the kar better, both are pretty badass rifles IMO, being german probably infuences my opinion alil bit ;)

I have always had a fascination with WW2 era rifles and I can pick up what looks to be a new Mosin Nagant M44 from WW2. The shop owner has a crate from the russian military, sealed and each rifle is wrapped in paper still! 130.00 each!

Should I? I have always wanted a good long range weapon from back then, It shoots 7.62x39 and has a 5 round internal clip and they have a collapsable bayonet

Posted Image

this is just a pic I found on google to show what they look like

if they are in good to great condition, I would jump on that in a heart beat, I love these rifles too.

I have shot both rifles, both are badass and are apart of history.

i would love to get my hands on a deal like that, i would buy 4 of them rite now if i had access to them....

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

shop here sells those for 100-200 depending on the quality with like 4 boxes of ammo, i almost bought one, but decided to save up for a garand. almost had a like new one for 100 but i passed it up like and idiot :(

its deffintly more accurate, I just like the feel of the kar better, both are pretty badass rifles IMO, being german probably infuences my opinion alil bit ;)

Yea I figured since the M44 is a carbine with a 20 barrel. It shoots the 7.62x54r btw not the 39 like I put in the original post. Its a pretty hefty round tht shoots out like a 3 foot fireball when shot lol! As long and I can get decent groups at 100 yards (will have a scope) I will be tickled pink.

if they are in good to great condition, I would jump on that in a heart beat, I love these rifles too.

I have shot both rifles, both are badass and are apart of history.

very true I am almost certain they are in very good to excellent condition judging by what I remember when I picked one up and they werent globbed up with cosmoline which tells me they werent used very much if at all. I am going by today to look at them again and maybe buy if the wifey permits lol. (she had better she just bought $170 cowgirl boots for a kenney chesney concert dammit!).

Archived