Second Skin Audio

10" Re Se Series Sub

77-AUDIO

I was wanting to build a box that had the sub and port facing the rear but the re box designer only allows the port on one side and i want the port in the middle top or split to where i have one on the left and one on the right side. i would like it to be tuned to spl i like to ump my shit all the time. 34 - 38 htz. The area for which the box it to fit in is 30" wide and no taller than 13" depth is not a problem but it would be nice if the or the box was angled to be about 70 degrees. making the to skinner than the bottom. as for the ports i want it to actuall be vents i dont like the look or the round ports...

as long as the box is no wider than the 30" and taller than 13" any depth will do. I am soing to use the RE Audio SE 10" sub Dual 2 ohm with approx 2500 watts. I know it ove kill but thats what i have and thats what i am going to use. gain set real low......but this am give the ability to add more speakers at any given time mainly when moey is there.....

some on please help as i am planning on getting the material tomorrow or friday. 3/4" mdf with a double thick face.

if nonthin by friday i will just use the re box calc with approx 2.3cubes before displacement tuned to 34.5 htz...

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

I would look around for a different program..there is plenty of them on this site..

yeahwhich one i already have a couple but the re oen seams to be the best for the average joe...

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
DC audio 2.0k

dc_audio.jpg

yeahwhich one i already have a couple but the re oen seams to be the best for the average joe...

bump

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
DC audio 2.0k

dc_audio.jpg

Archived