Just wondering if there is any "real" boxing fans on this site. Who's your winner

H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DAC
Front stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweets
amp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2
amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.2
8 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'z
box is a 4th order band pass
batts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back
2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.
MLA module 15+volts
All in a 97 2door Tahoe LT

2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ

Team Bass Hz

count me in as a hardcore boxing fan. THis fight is going to be a war for sure. Both will be throwing devastating body punches, especially cotto with his left hook. It is really hard to pick one in this fight cuz i like both but i'm leaning towards cotto. Cotto, I think has a lil bit more advantage in skill. HIs footwork and balance are better than margarito. but margarito compensate for missed punches buy just throwing crazy amount of punches, so even you dodge his less accurate punches, they just keep coming at you every second of the round. cotto has been hurt before too, but that was in the lower weight class where he was starching himself to make before weigh in. so my verdict....... Both similar in none-stop aggressiveness, cotto more of a sound/pressure fighter and margarito is more of a volume/pressure fighter, margarito is tough SOB but so is cotto in this weight division.....this is going to be crazy. It might rival the Chico(RIP bro) and Castillo fight. I just can't weight.

any of u guys saw the Pacman fight last week? Pacman was amazing!

My Soundz:

'06 ACCoRD

Diamond Hex (front)........................Diamond 2ch x 100Wrms............................Ought-guage Power wire and BIG THREE

Diamond 6x9 (rear deck).................AudioQue AQ1200d @ 1ohm........................MTX re-Q (sound processor for stock HU)

CDT tweets (rear doors)..................Alpine 4ch x 45Wrms.................................Clarion 7band EQ

TWO Diamond D6 12" DVC 4ohm

Coming soon upgrades:

Batts

dynamat trunk kit

count me in as a hardcore boxing fan. THis fight is going to be a war for sure. Both will be throwing devastating body punches, especially cotto with his left hook. It is really hard to pick one in this fight cuz i like both but i'm leaning towards cotto. Cotto, I think has a lil bit more advantage in skill. HIs footwork and balance are better than margarito. but margarito compensate for missed punches buy just throwing crazy amount of punches, so even you dodge his less accurate punches, they just keep coming at you every second of the round. cotto has been hurt before too, but that was in the lower weight class where he was starching himself to make before weigh in. so my verdict....... Both similar in none-stop aggressiveness, cotto more of a sound/pressure fighter and margarito is more of a volume/pressure fighter, margarito is tough SOB but so is cotto in this weight division.....this is going to be crazy. It might rival the Chico(RIP bro) and Castillo fight. I just can't weight.

any of u guys saw the Pacman fight last week? Pacman was amazing!

yo pacman is a lil beast i loved the way he stepped up his boxing game for his new weight class i think he is one of the best in tha sport

man its going to be a battle!!!really hard to bet on because of cottos body punishing shots BUT margarito will never quit, hes a true mexican fighter in every sence.the heart is what he has going for him..so Im ready for a epic fight. sit back :drinks: and enjoy the slug fest... :aggressive:

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..

man its going to be a battle!!!really hard to bet on because of cottos body punishing shots BUT margarito will never quit, hes a true mexican fighter in every sence.the heart is what he has going for him..so Im ready for a epic fight. sit back :drinks: and enjoy the slug fest... :aggressive:

exactly! margarito will never quit. But i think you can also say that to cotto. He proved that against judah when he got all cut. He still kept goin and knocked out judah late. I just can't wait for this fight......this is a battle. I like both fighters.

My Soundz:

'06 ACCoRD

Diamond Hex (front)........................Diamond 2ch x 100Wrms............................Ought-guage Power wire and BIG THREE

Diamond 6x9 (rear deck).................AudioQue AQ1200d @ 1ohm........................MTX re-Q (sound processor for stock HU)

CDT tweets (rear doors)..................Alpine 4ch x 45Wrms.................................Clarion 7band EQ

Coming soon upgrades:

Batts

dynamat trunk kit

I got to go with A. Margarito100_0935.jpg

me & Margarito in Vegas

Edited by CHINO11550

MLA module 15+volts

Team Bass Hz

Cool pic with Margarito bro....when was that? was that during a fight or u just happen to see him?

My Soundz:

'06 ACCoRD

Coming soon upgrades:

Batts

dynamat trunk kit

Cool pic with Margarito bro....when was that? was that during a fight or u just happen to see him?

That was last October Barrera VS Pacquio 2

MLA module 15+volts