Is it natural for water to almost be excessively dripping from my exhaust?

I've been told I need to change the Cat... True?

Or could it be an internal engine malfunction?

Gasoline does not contain water. However, water is a by-product of the combustion of gasoline. Gasoline does contain hydrogen, and when gasoline is burned, some of that hydrogen combines with the oxygen being used to burn it, producing water.

Most of the time, the exhaust is hot enough that the water remains in the form of invisible water vapor. When the engine is cold, the exhaust pipe is cold, or the outside air is cold, this water may condense and become visible as "steam" or as liquid water dripping from the tailpipe. Also during temperature or humidity changes the amount of moisture or "water droplets" may increase. In my opinion it is normal. Make sure the liquid is water and not gas, If it is gas you have a problem. Good Luck

1 15" Nighthade

Sundown 1500D

3.4cubes @ 34

Gasoline does not contain water. However, water is a by-product of the combustion of gasoline. Gasoline does contain hydrogen, and when gasoline is burned, some of that hydrogen combines with the oxygen being used to burn it, producing water.

Most of the time, the exhaust is hot enough that the water remains in the form of invisible water vapor. When the engine is cold, the exhaust pipe is cold, or the outside air is cold, this water may condense and become visible as "steam" or as liquid water dripping from the tailpipe. Also during temperature or humidity changes the amount of moisture or "water droplets" may increase. In my opinion it is normal. Make sure the liquid is water and not gas, If it is gas you have a problem. Good Luck

Hydrogen and water are both the same... :D

Anyways its water for sure, not gasoline.

Derp.

Hydrogen and water are both the same... :D

Anyways its water for sure, not gasoline.

Technically No they arent the same. But in your case this is a normal thing to happen. Most vehicles do it.

I was just tryin to let you know how the water was formed. :tease:

1 15" Nighthade

Sundown 1500D

3.4cubes @ 34