Sonic Electronix

which way is better for wiring two amps

with distribution blocks or runnin to sets of power / ground wire?

-thanx

DC Sound Lab & Rockford Fosgate FTMFW

you could turn it into quarters and put it in a pool. no one suspects a person of doin drugs with a pool full of quarters

Between his box and gangsta lean, You gotta be a legless midget to sit back there

It depends on how big the amps are.

I like distribution systems and no matter how big the amps seem to get they bring out bigger wire to acomodate the install.

2 1500 watt amps, they now make 3/0 LOL one run of 3/0 to a distibution block and split it off to the 2 amps.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

well im running two kinda small amps

T5001bd and a 201s

DC Sound Lab & Rockford Fosgate FTMFW

you could turn it into quarters and put it in a pool. no one suspects a person of doin drugs with a pool full of quarters

Between his box and gangsta lean, You gotta be a legless midget to sit back there

well im running two kinda small amps

T5001bd and a 201s

If it was me doing what you are doing I would distro blocks without question.

You just need to sit down and figure out how much current you might need to pic out the size of your main feeder wire.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Archived