I just bought a ball python named Pistol!! I need some help on how I can keep the humidity up in the terrarium. We keep misting it but it seems to drop pretty quickly. If someone has some ideas, I would greatly appreciate it!

comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that!

15 seconds pass

my girl: no one pitches to you in t-ball, do they???

maby a humidafyer(sp), one of those things that mists constantly for ppl with colds n sutch to keep em cool, ied try one of those and plumb it into the box and try that, if not i unno thats my only option i can think of, or get a little water pump from lowes or homedepot that goes into outdoor figurens and plumb it with a little fitting on the end so it mists and try that and see if that works, thats all i can think of man, good luck with what ur doin

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

i have the same problem with my ball python. what i do is when i notice he's getting ready to shed i fill up the bath tub and let him soak for a while then put him back in his cage and seems to help quite a bit.

center console: lvl 4 12 1.75 cu ft tuned 37htz

alpine cda-9886

dc audio 120.4

infinity kappa 6.5" components

dish of water in the cage/

i've got a good size tub in their cage. it holds almost 3 gallons of water. the python still has problems shedding.

Edited by badasschevy

center console: lvl 4 12 1.75 cu ft tuned 37htz

alpine cda-9886

dc audio 120.4

infinity kappa 6.5" components

ive got a python and 3 iguanas......all i do is keep a pool of water in their tanks and they shed pretty good.

they like to just sit in it most of the time (my iguanas anyway)

Matt W.

1996 Thunderbird LX Sport 4.6

new system soon...still deciding on what to get.

the trick is how much air flow you have going through the cage...not enough and you will get mold..to much and its dry....focus on trapping some air in the cage and watch your gages.

i currently breed lizards and when there shedding to bring up the humidity i put a damp cloth on the terrerium. in your case i would only cover half of the top mybe three quarters and you should be fine. butt you should always have a water bowl that can fit you snake in it because alot of them like to stay submerged under water.

2v27cjs.png

Jeffrey Ribeiro

Co-Founder

Gold Leaf Consultants

E: [email protected]

www.GoldLeafConsultants.com

CA refs: abdulwq, jordyo,sgdenny,shinju, bannok

SMD refs: Assman, zfrerichs, shinju, Loganberry

CCA refs: jordyo, SR SQ, nothing13, Mat-Romain, JohnnyRock1588, Brandon, KingRukus, SPDDMON, BlitzSix

CA feedback thread

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.p...384#post5068384

• 1 year later...