Lol, U Think These Will Make Good Midbass's?

tacomabanga1986

Kicker makes a dedicated midbass, SSMB6, $69 per pair, match them with a midbass crossover and you are all set. Mine will see 80hz-300hz from a JL Audio passive, and ~40 watts each.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Damn those things are pretty. I'm going to have to break down and buy some soon even if I can't install them rite now.

Ya I hooked him up with a link to Ebay.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

are thos 6&1/2's? and were would i find a midbass xover? i'll put em in my box were my old rear speakers was till i made the new boxs $69 is one hell of a price and my only prob is i got a few amps but dont kno what to do for a amp for those, i got a majestic 300w 2ch, a sony 600w 1/4 channel, and a boss 600w 2ch maby 300 real watts, i need somethin with an eq adjust like my memphis, anyone kno were i can get a 100-150w.2 memphis amp like mine, i was thinkin of findin a memphis 400w 4ch but i cant find em no were, i was gunna use the front channel for front and rear speakers and use the rear channel for midbass's so i can set there freq diff and run the fronts @ 2ohm and rear off 4ohm and just put my 150.2 in my geo or somethin like that, i dont kno if i should sell my sony or boss amp and get another memphis like a 75.2 or somethin for those cause i really like memphis amps and they would all match pritty good and i could hide it someweres or put it beside my 150.2 and make it look like one big amp, somethink like this for the whole highs setup http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Memphis-Pow...sspagenameZWDVW

or this one http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Memphis-Pow...sspagenameZWDVW

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

well i added these to my system for midbass now all i need is a better amp for them, heres the tech manual on em http://www.mtx.com/caraudio/products/manua...subs/T6844A.pdf

and here are pics of them, i'll take some pics of em in the truck but heres a lil bit on what they look like, there the little ones in teh pic

http://www.mtx.com/caraudio/archive/2003thunder6000sub.cfm

now i got a boss gt 380 600w 2ch amp goin to em but i need somethin better or someway of bandpassing them for midbass, they sound good but i think its more then amp than the speaker on how they will sound, they only need 75wrms to sound good and i was thinkin a memphis 100w2ch or somethin like that for these should work, anyone kno if they make a bandpass xover u can buy or can u set a amp to bandpass em or do i halfto buy a digital prossessor for em to sound good?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

could someone plz help me in settin these up?

anybody? :(

Archived