Oh I gotcha, well i mean if im gonna build a box i wanna use the speakers manufacturers max dimensions specs and such, so it will sound good ya know?

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

un like most people I will go to the manufacture before I try anything else.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Oh I gotcha, well i mean if im gonna build a box i wanna use the speakers manufacturers max dimensions specs and such, so it will sound good ya know?

Ya thats pretty much what I mean.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

Well thats what I need, I dont wanna just go off all willy nilly building something that would sound like shit and suffocate the sub

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

footer-fade.gif

but yeah when i get my table saw and router, and the wood i will get in touch with ya maybe we can meet up and chill and build a box lol

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

footer-fade.gif

Sounds good man

Terryswork001.png