Go drop a "log" u'll feel "loads" better.

Done that twice in the last two days.

I'm have issues with my regular drink.

I drink a 750 ML of rum last night over a course of 14 hours and it just feels like my body is just rejecting it.

I mean I have always been able to through down with the big boys but the last few months I haven't been able to physically handle drinking.

750 ML is not alot to drink so something isn't rite. I should not be sick. Very weird.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

i was wondering if i need to get a bigger alt for 2 power fosgate 1500bd

Ya man you need to find a 200 amp at minimum.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

I got like that so I just quit drinking for about a month, and BLAM i could drink again, but you need to come drink with me, and im still a ninja :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: no wait super ninja

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

can i play it with the stock alt till i find a bigger alt

You can use only one unless you want to take the chance of blowing both of them up from being under powered.

Even old those amps are still worth $400 apiece so I wouldn't do it.

Terryswork001.png

I got like that so I just quit drinking for about a month, and BLAM i could drink again, but you need to come drink with me, and im still a ninja :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: no wait super ninja

Ya man I think we will get together at some piont.

Wait I can't drink with you your under age so I would get in trouble if we got caught. LOL

Terryswork001.png

So we dont get caught lmao

:good::drinks::search::rofl:

Terryswork001.png

Seriously my grand parents dont really care what i do, me and some buddies throw down a few weekends out of the year

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

Seriously my grand parents dont really care what i do, me and some buddies throw down a few weekends out of the year

Shit I might go but I would be the old fart in the crowd and I would have to refuse anyone that wanted me to buy alchol.

Terryswork001.png

Archived