Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

thats why im a secret agent for the secret service lol jk

LOL you goofy bastard, you do know I have to crash at some piont.

I'm not on speed, I just ain't rite.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

 

Terryswork001.png

Posted

LOL you goofy bastard, you do know I have to crash at some piont.

I'm not on speed, I just ain't rite.

what u mean go drive and get u some food? then on the way home crash?

correct me if im wrong but is that what u meny dr.ISO? :rolleyes:

Im a scamming little cunt rag. i like penis, cum more penis, oh and did i mention penis.

i suck at life....

Posted

what u mean go drive and get u some food? then on the way home crash?

correct me if im wrong but is that what u meny dr.ISO? :rolleyes:

Sleep bitch, sleep.

I gotta do it it at some piont.LOL

You got me runnin around on to threads.LOL

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

 

Terryswork001.png

Posted

Sleep bitch, sleep.

I gotta do it it at some piont.LOL

You got me runnin around on to threads.LOL

i just have 3 differnt windows open lol...

im a lazy fuck i nkow lol

Im a scamming little cunt rag. i like penis, cum more penis, oh and did i mention penis.

i suck at life....

Posted

I may not be a mod but I'm locking this thread by not responding.

We will talk on the other thread about it being fucking morning and me not being able to sleep.LOL

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

 

Terryswork001.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6960 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...