What are the square ones, old l7 10's?

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=21975

Collectors items

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

There were only around 100 of them ever made.

the special Alma Gates L7s

It took years to get them and the ZR1000 was used on ALMAs Bronco also, its modded for 18 volt useage and only about 100 of those made too.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

They are sexy as hell

I know.

I would give my left nut to use them but if I mess them up theres no fixing them.

Terryswork001.png

I know how that is, I had a 1st gen CVR 15 i think thats what it was, and my cousin decided to use it as target practice cause he didnt think it worked cause i wasnt using it

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

Archived