Is there a decent guide that shows step by step how to install bags on a 97 s10? Also i wanna go with the FBI kit which one would i need and any info about linkage :help:???

I dont wanna lay frame, can i install just the kit without buying a 4-link? for about 800 i really wanna do this

Really im looking for a nice smooth ride and be able to lower in the parking lot occasionally

Is this really hard on alignments? will i have to have it aligned every month?

You could do an air over leaf setup in which you break the rear leaf spring pack down and take the longest leaf and shortest leaf and put them back together and you mount your airbags on top of the axle to a bridge. Thats a cheap way to do it but the leaf are prone to wear and tear being flexed like that. and no you wont need alignments all the time. for the front set the bags to the ride height you like, then take it to a mechanic and have him do the alignment at that height. Just be careful to remember the air pressure in your bags at that height that way you know about where the the right caster/camber is. I hope this helps out. Also suicidedoors.com make some really nice bolt on stuff for s-10's check out their three link.

**EDIT** Also,im no pro at air ride but i have been readin up on it for a while now( over a year now) so if i got something wrong just correct me so we all get the right info

xa-1.gif

whats the point of bagging a vehicle if it isnt going to lay out?

I serisoly do not recommend doing a bag over leaf set up on your truck. especially if you have a v6. when you remove leafs from the leaf pack you weaken the leaf causing it to twist from the torq from the motor. This will cause the leaf to snap over time making for a dangers situation.

theres tons of info and used parts for sale on www.s10forum.com id read up there im sure theres a answer to just about any question you might have about your s10 there :)