Second Skin Audio

Mmats Dreadnaut Or Btl

nmbitm

DD 9515g

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

DD 9515g

Again with the DD shit...damn it gets old after a while.

of those two subs I would go with the BTL.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Again with the DD shit...damn it gets old after a while.

of those two subs I would go with the BTL.

says the n00b with MA Audio and Power Acoustik :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

i gotta agree with you on this one.....

did DD get you butthurt or somethin?

to the OP. id go with a btl, 9515g, or a mt. i hear the sundown nightshades get pretty loud too.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

i gotta agree with you on this one.....

did DD get you butthurt or somethin?

to the OP. id go with a btl, 9515g, or a mt. i hear the sundown nightshades get pretty loud too.

funny thing is I was making a joke because the initial question was too vague, I guess Mr Fleamarket lost his dignity and gf to someone running 9515s and z2's http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

Guest Powered By Hate

Dont hate on MA audio =] I'm not a huge fan of their VERY power hungry amps.. but I got a DEAL! Mmats has been around for some time but the BTL's are bad.. I remember when people had juggernauts like "wow! 5,000 watts each! it cant be blown!" BTL if you wanna kick ass, dreadnauts if you dont want to be a bandwagoner.

Believe me, my MA's and power acoustik's more than held their own against people running your oh-so-awesome DD's. so you can take that shit somewhere else. IT's not my fault you have to hide behind the "non-noob" brands cause you have to over-compensate for what you lack elsewhere(BTW, you might as well change your sig since you supposed MMA prowess doesn't impress anyone). I take run the lower end brands for the exact reason you have helped me prove, I tell people I run MA, and Power Acoustik, and they immediately assume it aint shit, then they sit in my truck and are immediately proven wrong. I was only speaking to the fact the everyone thinks DD is the end-all Be-all car audio brand.

Oh, and to the people thinking I got butt hurt by the DD brand...you are completely wrong. I have heard numerous DD setups, and they are loud...can't take that away from the company, but I also have not heard a single setup that did not sound like shit quality wise. Volume will only take you so far, I have this problem with liking my subs to sound good, so therefore I stay away from DD.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Archived