tejcurrent Posted July 14, 2008 Report Posted July 14, 2008 (edited) I have a Hifonics 2006d that I bought new a few years ago. Never gone into protect, and never used below 1 ohm. I'll get some pics up of it now in my house, but here's one that shows how it looks even now: A little dusty from not being used, but that's it: I think there are some really tiny scratches on the crome end caps- but nothing real bad looking. I'm the first and only owner, and I believe I still have the box and remote gain control. I really want to put an Alpine Type-x in my home theater- it's rms is 1000, but a plate amp that will do 300-1000rms at 4ohms or so would be great. Willing to negotiate cash differences if needed, please just email me at [email protected]. Edited July 14, 2008 by tejcurrent tejcurrent XS Power T3
E a r t h Posted July 15, 2008 Report Posted July 15, 2008 Does that one have 1/0 inputs? My friend may be interested
tejcurrent Posted July 16, 2008 Author Report Posted July 16, 2008 It sure does, I'll post some more pics this evening when I get off work if interested, along with a list of specs and all that good stuff. tejcurrent XS Power T3
Recommended Posts