Second Skin Audio

Audiopulse Subwoofers

wonder what the end of TC sounds mean to companies who use alot of their parts/contracts out the building of their subs, like sound splinter.

soundplinter is currently looking for another build house

Damn, I was looking at maybe getting two of the Axis 15's. I think they would be equal to or better than the Fi BL's.

Edit: never mind they cost twice what a BL cost.

The price you see on the website is MSRP. Not what your going to pay. Hit up Mike from EXIGE Audio. He'll hook you up.

the company from what i hear is trying to straighten out its financial situation and things should go back to normal or at least production resume

and yea these subs are sql and do both pretty well.... now as stated the msrp is 1600 and 2k on the 18, i would never pay that i got mine much cheaper and to me it was well worth it

for my ears i would like 152's on music :blink: and 1 15 i would say couldnt do it and sound musical at least at all even if it could do it period so if your like me 2 would be better... im not loaded so it will take me some time

and mine is running on 3k rms in roughly 3.5 cube at 34-35 hz and it will move thats for sure but i recommend 5k rms

15" LMS Ultra

AB VFL 200.1 3kw+ rms@ 1 ohm <-- 500.1 in near furture

3.5 cubes at 34 hertz

2 Exide Orbital's

200 Amp EA Alt

125 sq ft BXT

the company from what i hear is trying to straighten out its financial situation and things should go back to normal or at least production resume

and yea these subs are sql and do both pretty well.... now as stated the msrp is 1600 and 2k on the 18, i would never pay that i got mine much cheaper and to me it was well worth it

for my ears i would like 152's on music :blink: and 1 15 i would say couldnt do it and sound musical at least at all even if it could do it period so if your like me 2 would be better... im not loaded so it will take me some time

and mine is running on 3k rms in roughly 3.5 cube at 34-35 hz and it will move thats for sure but i recommend 5k rms

meh they dont last on 5k

If they were out of business how does parts express keep getting stock?

They could jsut be selling what is left over from their production.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

When I was researching subs to purchase a couple months ago I ran acrossed this.... http://www.audiojunkies.com/blog/1244/tc-s...-up-for-auction

I have heard the above patents have sold and are no longer on this site. http://www.bankruptcysales.com/view_assets4.cfm?ID=7023

As far as the future on TC Sounds/Audiopulse I haven't seen anything.

Rebuild coming soon