Sweet! Got the same layout as me, singlecab! EDIT: Posted too soon

Edited by The Performer

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

truck is a lil messy in some of the pics but this is my newest system that i built for my single cab GMC Sierra truck. Fi Bl12'' sub powered by a memphis class d amp with 1000RMS going to the sub. box will be carpeted later but as for now i just wanted to get the box in my truck and going....let me know what u think.....mike

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

nice build man, I love the complexity ;-)

now route all edges, round them over, and get it carpeted

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Looks like it's going to be a HELL of a loud singlecab... I nearly crapped myself seeing the Fi being put in a truck like mine, but dude I hope you got short legs cause your seat is way the hell up!

userbar651078zu3.gif

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Looks like it's going to be a HELL of a loud singlecab... I nearly crapped myself seeing the Fi being put in a truck like mine, but dude I hope you got short legs cause your seat is way the hell up!

hahahaha..yeah my dad came outside and said what the hell....i cant drive this truck...i said its my truck dont worry about it....its not as bad as you may think but yes teh seat is up a good ways and it is hella loud also...got multiple vids on youtube...type in mikehonda23....look at all my Fi vids

1 3500d AQ amp

hahahaha..yeah my dad came outside and said what the hell....i cant drive this truck...i said its my truck dont worry about it....its not as bad as you may think but yes teh seat is up a good ways and it is hella loud also...got multiple vids on youtube...type in mikehonda23....look at all my Fi vids

Will do.

Do you update your videos often? I'll subscribe to your channel.

Check out my thread on the 03 silverado 4x4 singlecab, I need some opinions on subs I haven't decided on yet, maybe I can get some advice.

userbar651078zu3.gif

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Will do.

Do you update your videos often? I'll subscribe to your channel.

Check out my thread on the 03 silverado 4x4 singlecab, I need some opinions on subs I haven't decided on yet, maybe I can get some advice.

yeah i have a new vid prob everyweek on youtube.

1 3500d AQ amp

This is the last of the pics with the back piece back on in the cab. Next thing to do is carpet but that will come later....leave me feedback on how i did on my build.. :)

08AudioBuild002-1.jpg

08AudioBuild003-1.jpg

08AudioBuild001-1.jpg

1 3500d AQ amp