Looks great man, what was the overall volume of the box? I think with a bit more tweaking you could have possibly gotten your seat and the middle to go back more. Maybe a little sloping of that area in the middle would have let the middle seat fold back almost all the way, although it would have been a lot trickier to get the driver seat back alot more by sloping.

Otherwise sweet job, that's one of the biggest I've seen behind the seat in a GM singlecab. :)

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Looks great man, what was the overall volume of the box? I think with a bit more tweaking you could have possibly gotten your seat and the middle to go back more. Maybe a little sloping of that area in the middle would have let the middle seat fold back almost all the way, although it would have been a lot trickier to get the driver seat back alot more by sloping.

Otherwise sweet job, that's one of the biggest I've seen behind the seat in a GM singlecab. :)

the middle seat goes back all the way its jus the box is leaning on it in the pic...yeah i wanted to slope the box but decide the wait and just be simple...it is 2.5cuft tuned to 32hz......all in all the driver seat side of the box is 9'' in total depth on the outside and passender is 8'' total depth on the outside...just subtract 1 1/2'' and that would be the internal depth for both......middle is 6'' on ouside and minus 1 1/2'' for internal depth

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

the driver seat side of the box is 9'' in total depth on the outside

That's not that bad then, the bottom depth of my boxes are 9" but luckily the slope allows me to lean back the seat all the way to the back wall.

32hz is a damn good tune, bet it sounds ridiculous! :hairtrick:

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

That's not that bad then, the bottom depth of my boxes are 9" but luckily the slope allows me to lean back the seat all the way to the back wall.

32hz is a damn good tune, bet it sounds ridiculous! :hairtrick:

for a single cab it kills. surprises just about everyone when they here it...good flex, sound, bass, and air movement through cab...check out my vids i have of it on youtube and leave comment......just put in mikehonda23

1 3500d AQ amp

here are two updated vids i have of my system....first one is flex, second one is hair trick.......

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1lQ7kUlWN_I

Edited by FiBTLforlife

1 3500d AQ amp