Guest clifford3030

3 shots and you have yourself one hell of a night!

3 DOUBLE shots and you forget you have arms and eat cake with your face!

any more and your flying, pro football player, a whale (my asian buddy), or seeing little people and big roachs!

That stuff puts normal alcohol to shame. Great high with a great drunk and very social. If only we didn't live under such stupid/tyrannical leaders we could happily be drinkin it here in the US

yeah it makes you feel gitty and social because thujone is a stimulant, especially to the heart...

thujone is poisonous in large amounts so be careful with the real shit, altho as long as its made correctly it should have very little thujone... homeade concoctions with wormswood extract are the most dangerous

personally, i prefer my green over that green... tastes better

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

you know what. funny someone posted this. iu was at a party at someones house last weekend they had like 4 different bottles of this shit. someone told me to halluisnate on it you need to heat sugar up in a spoon and pour it in. sounded like a tweakers drink to me . think ill pass.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

you know what. funny someone posted this. iu was at a party at someones house last weekend they had like 4 different bottles of this shit. someone told me to halluisnate on it you need to heat sugar up in a spoon and pour it in. sounded like a tweakers drink to me . think ill pass.

I didn't hallucinate but I did get drunk enough to fuck a fatty

The best way IMO drink it eastern european style with a sugar cube, an absinth spoon (below) and a match/lighter.

loeffellautrec1_big.jpg

It's perforated to allow melted/caramelised sugar to drop though (although mine has a squarer, flatter head almost like a really small fish slice with slightly folded up edges, came free with a bottle of decent stuff my brother brought back from Andorra once...)

Basically you dip the sugar in the absinthe, rest the spoon over the lip of the glass with the soaked cube on top, pour a little absinthe over the spoon , and light the cube for a minute or so, so that the sugar melts/burns and drips through the spoon into the drink. Dip the still burning soon into the drink when it's done to set it alight. Then drip some Ice cold water in it so it becomes opauqe, normally it'll stop burning then but if it doesn't you can wet your palm and snuff it out like a candle (VERY quickly, it burns like a motherfucker otherwise)

It's not the traditional way to drink it, but it does make you look hard as fuck, purists/old school drinkers will try and tell you to skip the fire and just drip the iced water over the spoon/cube to sweeten it and make it change colour at once, but everyone knows fire is more fun than ice water :lol:

Good quality absinthe made traditionally does have hallucinogenic properties in some cases, which is why it was banned over here for ages, cheaper stuff generally isn't made in the same way and contains negligable amounts of the active ingredients.

Other thing you can do is take a double measure of Jagermeister, a shot of absinthe and a spoonful of Tabasco sauce, get it in the glass right and it'll form layers, sink the lot in one go as a shooter, me and three of my mates thought this 5-6 times each would be a good idea for new years a few years ago, needless to say I didn't make it to work on New years day :lol:

Edited by MonkeyDog

pour cold water over sugar cube and it causes the components of the drink to separate also making it go opaque

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

The best way IMO drink it eastern european style with a sugar cube, an absinth spoon (below) and a match/lighter.

loeffellautrec1_big.jpg

It's perforated to allow melted/caramelised sugar to drop though (although mine has a squarer, flatter head almost like a really small fish slice with slightly folded up edges, came free with a bottle of decent stuff my brother brought back from Andorra once...)

Basically you dip the sugar in the absinthe, rest the spoon over the lip of the glass with the soaked cube on top, pour a little absinthe over the spoon , and light the cube for a minute or so, so that the sugar melts/burns and drips through the spoon into the drink. Dip the still burning soon into the drink when it's done to set it alight. Then drip some Ice cold water in it so it becomes opauqe, normally it'll stop burning then but if it doesn't you can wet your palm and snuff it out like a candle (VERY quickly, it burns like a motherfucker otherwise)

It's not the traditional way to drink it, but it does make you look hard as fuck, purists/old school drinkers will try and tell you to skip the fire and just drip the iced water over the spoon/cube to sweeten it and make it change colour at once, but everyone knows fire is more fun than ice water :lol:

Good quality absinthe made traditionally does have hallucinogenic properties in some cases, which is why it was banned over here for ages, cheaper stuff generally isn't made in the same way and contains negligable amounts of the active ingredients.

Other thing you can do is take a double measure of Jagermeister, a shot of absinthe and a spoonful of Tabasco sauce, get it in the glass right and it'll form layers, sink the lot in one go as a shooter, me and three of my mates thought this 5-6 times each would be a good idea for new years a few years ago, needless to say I didn't make it to work on New years day :lol:

This man is right, I was excited as all hell to try Absinthe after it finally became legal/available over here. Me and my buddy hit the bar and got 2 shots of Lucid. He was stationed over in Germany so knew all about the spoon, sugar, and fire technique but when we asked the bartender she was clueless. So more or less it was just another shot, one of these days i'll pick up a bottle and try n scoup up a spoon like the one shown and do it up the right way.

- Infiniti QX4 - - 2 Digital Designs 9917s - - Digital Designs Z1 - - Digital Designs C3b -

subnoise-1.jpg