spl explorer Posted July 19, 2008 Report Posted July 19, 2008 ICP has some good songs. Id say I like about 1/3 of there music. The rest I cant stand. A few bad ass songs… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97dJnGgWxXw Rollerz Only - Sacramento Chapter. 6 Time Lowrider Magazine club of the year 94 Xploder on 22s - Gutted for now... 87 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham on hydros, fully euroed out Tookie blue *ROLLERZ ONLY MAFIA* Crankin the volume knob and hittin switches. http://www.rollerzonly.com
NomaOnAir Posted July 19, 2008 Report Posted July 19, 2008 I like some of these music .. but I cant stand some of the "Juggalos" they all think that they are hard asses , an tend to be the act like complete fools in public.
Twigz Posted July 20, 2008 Author Report Posted July 20, 2008 I like some of these music .. but I cant stand some of the "Juggalos" they all think that they are hard asses , an tend to be the act like complete fools in public. yah, i'm not like all the regular juggalos u see smoking pot, having sex, drinking, doing drugs, and are arrested every other night i go to college, have a job, good family ect ect. Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.