texas tech, wtf is your problem?

i agree with both of you guys i mean chevyboy you could have told him a little nicer that you were busy the way it seemed like you said it was you have too many questions and i dont give a fuck but texas tech was out of line calling you a bitch and obviously that wont get him anywhere with help but i dunno just texas be a little bit more patient in the future good things come to people who wait

Guest Nismofreak

i agree with both of you guys i mean chevyboy you could have told him a little nicer that you were busy the way it seemed like you said it was you have too many questions and i dont give a fuck but texas tech was out of line calling you a bitch and obviously that wont get him anywhere with help but i dunno just texas be a little bit more patient in the future good things come to people who wait

x2

so you dont think that what you said was rude. and what you said does not in anyway match up with, i was busy. If you were busy why would you say no you have a lot of questions, just say no im sorry im busy.

I UNDERSTAND PEOPLE HAVE THINGS TO DO--he did not say he was busy.

there are a ton of nicer things to say than no, you have a lot of questions. I didnt intend for this.

All that was intended to happen was for me to ask one question about molding and that was it. I was hoping to go to the store then and buy everything and start a project.

But i have to get some rude response, just help someone or say your busy dude

Baylor University

Accounting

alright cool both you guys got the shit off your chest just ignore it just be more patient in the future texas you didnt really let him defend himself or anything you just sorta left not giving him a chance to explain that he was busy so hopefully you can settle your differences

yes i need more in depth answers i can follow the pictures but a lot of subscripts are broad, ambiguous statements or directions. I have been through all like i think it is 4 pages of the fabrication through almost every post. I will try harder next time to do find out information though on the posts.

Baylor University

Accounting

yea, sorry chevy i just wanted some help asap so i IM'd you cuz you were the only person on from thhis forum that i had there sn (who i percieved to know what they were doing) and by you saying that i have a lot of questions i thought you were just being a dick. its cool now though i have got the answers to my questions so no need for any help on AIM anymore. sorry.

I will try to learn more from the other posts.

Baylor University

Accounting