Purchased/recieved db-r.com

Reliablility: 10

Performance: 10

Features: 10

Looks: 9

Manufacturer Support: 10

Price: 9

Overall: 9

This is a great amp, have had it for over a month now ands its outperformed in every way makes alot of power at any voltage but its best to keep your voltage up above 13 volts. Powers my 2 level 3 12 nicely dosent get hot, new heatsink design helps alot My only complaints are that the corners and edges of the amp are very sharp, it poked through my seats fabric easily, and the manual is a little confusing with strapping the amps other than that is a great amp for the price i paid for it.

good to here this because i love sundown and was just gonna get the 1500d with the new heatsink :spiteful:

thanks for the review man http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

Im a scamming little cunt rag. i like penis, cum more penis, oh and did i mention penis.

i suck at life....

Sundown Saz-1500d

This is a great amp, have had it for over a month now ands its outperformed in every way makes alot of power at any voltage but its best to keep your voltage up above 13 volts. Powers my 2 level 3 12 nicely dosent get hot, new heatsink design helps alot My only complaints are that the corners and edges of the amp are very sharp, it poked through my seats fabric easily, and the manual is a little confusing with strapping the amps other than that is a great amp for the price i paid for it.

X2

the edges will cut seats, carpet, power wire (which can be a very bad thing) and skin. Other then that I have no complaint. In the end I guess its a small matter....

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

Archived